Cadence University Program Member
Note: this page is only Cadence-information related.
The Computer and Electronics Engineering (CEEN) Department of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (Omaha Campus) is currently a Cadence University Program Member. We provide facilities for CEEN students in our programs to learn and utilize Cadence products in conjunction with following core courses:
- CEEN 1030 - Computer and Electronics Engineering Fundamentals for running simulations of basic DC circuit analysis principles;
- CEEN 2184 - Electrical Circuits Laboratory I for running simulations of basic electrical circuits (e.g., op-amp, complex, AM demodulator);
- CEEN 2220 - Electronic Circuits for running simulations of AC & DC characteristics (e.g., diode, transistor, amp);
- CEEN 3100 - Digital Design and Interfacing for designing and running simulations of different FET/transistor-based circuits;
- CEEN 3130 - Switching Circuit Theory for drawing of VHDL models used in coded simulations;
- CEEN 3520 - Electronic Circuits II for designing and running simulations of electronic circuits (e.g., AM radios);
- CEEN 4330 - Microprocessor System Design for drawing and designing 808x-based systems;
- CEEN 4360 - Embedded Microcontroller Design for drawing and designing 808x-based systems; and
- CEEN 4990 - Senior Thesis for drawing and designing 808x-based systems and real world thesis applications.
CEEN Contact Person:
Prof. Roger Sash
200 Peter Kiewit Institute
Omaha, NE 68182-0572
Ph: (402) 554-2288
Fax: (402) 554-2289
Page Last Updated: March 31, 2014 9:25 a.m. CDT
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.