To obtain the Master of Engineering Degree with Telecommunications Engineering Emphasis, the student must:
- Earn a total of 36 acceptable credits.
- Take at least 12 credit hours from the core courses in Computer and Electronics Engineering.
- Take 9 credit hours from telecommunications elective courses with a number of 4xxx/8xxx or above.
- Take 9 credit hours from secondary area elective courses with a number of 4xxx/8xxx or above.
- Take 1 - 6 credit hours of individual project in telecommunications engineering under the supervision of the adviser.